Monday, May 12, 2008

Recent publicity


I can't tell you how excited I was to find 2 recent articles written about Lose and Win Free Jeans! The internet is amazing, and you never know who may be lurking about to discover your business and give their opinion.

The first article was written by Lela Davidson over at Business Pundit: Jean Insurance Serves Micro-niche. - Thanks so much Lela- your opinion means a lot to me- even though I don't know you! It was great to see an article about my new company!

The 2nd article can be found over at: Denim Therapy. Denim Therapy is such a cool company in NYC. Check out what they do here.

Any kind of publicity is good publicity (even bad publicity- because it gets your name out there.)

Check out these articles and let me know what you think. Comments are always welcome.

Bertie Ranger
President

1 comment:

Lela said...

Thanks for the kind words, Bertie. This is a really unique business concept and I wish you all the best with it. You never know, I may just become a client one day...