Monday, May 5, 2008

It's time for YOU to make money!!


Over the last 2 weeks I had a contest running and the prize was 75 bucks towards a new pair of jeans. I'm all for this kind of contest, but only one name is drawn at the end of the contest, which means only one winner. This time I thought you ALL can be winners. I've developed a "referral program" where you get 5 dollars each time someone signs up because of you. You will each receive your own personal ID number most likely your first and last initial and 2 of your lucky numbers. I have created a flier that I can send to you as an attachment and you can either put them at your place of work, on cars at your gym, at the front desk of your gym if they let you, give them to your kids to hand out at the park to parents, get creative! You are not limited to using these fliers, you can use and do whatever you want! Go shout it off a mountain top, put it on the jumbotron at a play off game, seriously- anything you want! For each and every person who purchases jean insurance, and puts in your referral number, you WILL get 5 dollars.

This is open to anyone, anywhere, whether I know you or not, or how you happened upon the site. If you are interested in doing this please e-mail me at loseandwinfreejeans@gmail.com, and I'll get the referral number you want to use and send you the attachment.

We will do this through the month of May. The person who brings in the most clients will receive an additional 50 bucks!! Good luck and let's get this game started.... so that you can "Shout for Joy" like the guy pictured above!

Bertie

No comments: